Sunday 4 October 2015

CERTIFIED ORGANIC & 100% NATURAL HAIR COLOR



My hairs are falling regularly....I am fed up of scratching my irritated scalp...ohh..My hair looks so unhealthy and brittle. ...I know... these are very common problems we keep discussing with our family and friends but are not able to get a solution being using chemical based hair colors. Although many of us know so many home remedies from our DADI MAA KE NUSKHE but find it really difficult to be regular with them.

I also have tried chemical coloring a few times in the past (I don’t yet have any grays, but I tend to sometimes want to darken my brown hair). And each time the signs were there – the noxious fumes, the sting in the eyes, the gut feel that this doesn’t feel quite alright. Come on…We know, we don’t need a scientific report to prove that chemical hair dyes might be potentially pretty dangerous and anyways, many studies have linked chemicals found in hair dyes to cancer. 

Prevention is always better than cure!!! So better being on safer side I started my search for a genuine hair color which i could really trust on.
Where there is a wish there is a way.....I was discussing all this with my husband one day and he suggested me to meet one of his valuable client Mr. Sanjeev Bhatt ,Managing Director Radico ,India whose Organiztion has been certified as GMP ,HALAL & ISO 9001 with the German Accreditation under the guidance of one of our Management Consultancy firm “Ace Business Services” (www.isocertifications.in )  associated with Radico  since 2004. 

The very next day we fixed a meeting and met them….what an eye opening meeting it was…I felt blessed to meet  Mr Sanjeev Bhatt & Mrs Radha Bhatt….when I listened to them...understood what RADICO is all about.....I said ..yes!!!  This is what I and so many people like me have been looking for..... The deal seemed too good  -100% Organic Herb based color that also nourishes the hair , available in shades of all kinds and it wasn’t henna! (Not that henna isn’t great for the hair, but the orange tell-tale signs can be a different story altogether, not to mention a complete style disaster!) They explained me that Organic Hair color is a professional organic hair color product that does not have any synthetic ingredients. It has been made up with only certified organic herbs.





I came home with a great curiosity to give a trial and coated my hair with COLOUR ME ORGANIC ....

it was a nice packaging with 100 gm. of powdered herbs inside, a pair of gloves, a cap and a brush to apply with....very easy to use....

I mixed the powder with lukewarm water..Once Water is added in Powder to make paste, reaction between water and various herbs present in Powder Starts, this reaction should take place on hair for coloring, if you leave the paste idle for sometime before application, its reaction is already over when you apply on hair, and it will not color your hair …so I let my hair coated for 90 minutes and then washed them but didn’t use Shampoo after rinsing as it was mentioned in the directions. Even Oiling was not supposed to be done for Next 24 Hours as it could deteriorate the quality of color
  
And there were the awesome results…. Beautiful color effect with soft and shining hair as if I had gone through spa and coloring process at saloon that too without chemicals!!


I am so delighted to find a safe, effective substitute for the chemical nightmare….after its overwhelming response I thought of suggesting it to my mom…she also used it and was more than happy finding her hair fall stopped just after one application ….here I was with a firm decision to help all the people of my country by making them aware of this magical color cum hair problems solution……but how??then my husband inspired me to launch an E commerce portal where I could reach my extended family (as I see my country as my extended family)…This is how an E commerce portal AceShoppy.com originated with the clear motive of spreading happiness among all.


One unique feature adds 100 times value to this organic hair color that you don’t need to bleach(every body knows how harmful bleaching your hair is) your hair before changing your hair shade …just apply the desired color shade 3-4 times and you will get the adequate results.
it also opens up a new segment of buyers-teenageer for fashion.  No parent will allow teenagers to bleach their hair because it is harmful, but with organic hair colors teenagers can also use it for fashion to color, red, burgundy, mahogany, starwberry blonde etc without bleaching.



Color Me Organic  is a certified 100% organic, natural, herb based hair color  with No Harsh Chemicals, NO peroxide, NO ammonia, NO resorcinol, or any Additives available in 23 shades to suit any preference.  Manufactured in India & Being Exported to 32 countries and  it claims to be the first certified organic hair color with NO SIDE EFFECTS!!




Organic Herbs Used In Radico-Color Me Organic - Hair color & Its Functions




Sangita Gulati Bhatia
Managing Director
AceShoppy.com
Plot No.55 F.I.E,First Floor
Patparganj Industrial Area,Delhi-110092
Mobile:0 98118 16073 | 
mail@aceshoppy.com





FOR 100% NATURAL PRODUCTS-SHOP ONLINE AT 
AceShoppy OR CALL AT 9811816073





2 comments: